Revision as of 17:18, 12 April 2011 by Levinse (New page: = Region Groups = # Configure a package with the voip_cdr plan # Use the "prefix" rating_method and set min_included to whatever you wish to include for the region group # Create a rate p...)
- Configure a package with the voip_cdr plan
- Use the "prefix" rating_method and set min_included to whatever you wish to include for the region group
- Create a rate plan with all the prefixes and rates per prefix. Connection charges and included minutes per region may be unsupported when using region groups, so they should probably be set to zero for now.
- Only one region group per rate plan is supported currently. For any regions that need to be included into the group, edit each rate detail and check the "Region Group" box.
- Don't provision more than one svc_phone in the package used with this plan